Thursday, 8 August 2013

♥ Let's craft and create ~ say it with flowers ♥


At last :)  back with a card.  Our challenge over at Let's craft and create is ~ flowers.  The flowers on my card are quite subtle, but I do like this stamp set and haven't inked them up much.
I used my "splash" stamp from Making Memories to make it a bit more interesting and modern.

Supplies used:

Hero arts circle sentiment stamp
Splash stamp ~ Making memories
inks  ~ both from Papertrey
chevron paper ~ Echo Park
Die-namics ~ notebook die
pearls and bling


We would love to see you join us

Have a lovely evening ♥ 


5 comments :

Deepti said...

Beautiful :) I love the layout and the subtle colors, I'm glad u r back with ur lovely creations

Karen M said...

Love it Marlou! What a pretty flower stamp and I do so love those colours...and how cute is that little sheet of notepaper! Hugs and God's richest blessings today x

Angi Barrs said...

Beautiful! Love the colors!

pattyo said...

Yay! Glad to see you creating again. Lovely card.

Debbie said...

Fun card!! I love the splash stamp!!
Hope you're feeling better!!