Sunday, 14 July 2013

♥ Let's Craft and Create ~ Anything goes ♥






Hi there :)  I a little later than normal posting our latest challenge at Let's Craft and Create, as I have been in bed all week :(
I managed last night to make my card and it was great being able to sit and create.  Our challenge is "Anything goes"  so we would love to see you share your creative talents with us.

Supplies:

Kraft card
Lil' inkers rectangle dies
Couture creations flower die
Sentiment ~ Technique Tuesday
enameled dots
wooden heart
paint splash stamps



enjoy your weekend




4 comments :

Karen M said...

This is truly a sweet card, Marlou. Love the sentiment and the pretty colours x

Sasha said...

Very pretty Marlou...I love your sentiment strip, too.
Hope you're feeling better today xx

pattyo said...

Pretty card. Be well soon, Marlou!

Faye said...

Marlou, I love this card. I bet the splotches were such fun to do and the flower is great. Hope by now you are up and about and feeling great.