Wednesday, 26 June 2013

♥ Let's Craft and Create ~ Tags ♥





Our challenge this fortnight at Let's Craft and Create is ~ "Tags"  .. which is something I really enjoy making. They are even nice to send to someone special instead of a card.  I just bought this new butterfly die from Memorybox (Isabella) and couldn't wait to use it :)  it's a lovely size to use up all the little left overs of paper that "we don't like to throw out" ... LOL
My tag is from PTI and sentiment from Wplus9.  The tag is cut from marshmallow bazzill card stock.
Please pop over to our challenge blog and see what my team pals have created and join in with us :)  there is a lovely prize also for the winner

Have a lovely day



8 comments :

Mandy said...

Marlou, your tag is absolutely lovely xx

Angi Barrs said...

The sentiment & butterfly are gorgeous!

pattyo said...

This is so cute, Marlou! Tags are my favorite!

debby4000 said...

Beautiful tag.
luv
Debby

Kristie Goulet said...

Love your butterfly tag, Marlou! ♥

Michelle said...

Beautiful tag Marlou, I love that sentiment xx

Eileen Dobson said...

Your tag is gorgeous, I love butterflies.

Elsea Designs said...

Love the shape of the tag and butterflies are always cool. :o) xx