Wednesday, 12 June 2013

♥ Let's Craft and Create ~ Shape ♥




Another 2 weeks flew by :)  and it's our challenge 72 already over at Let's craft and create :) and this fortnight the theme is "shape"   I finally got to use my onsie die from Papertrey
which I love!! just hadn't got round to actually "using it" ... LOL .. as we do with all our new crafty goodies.
Anyhow, I made it using gorgeous Memorybox card that I have had for years! I doubt very much if you can still buy it (over 6 years ago ... LOL )
and kept it simple adding silk pleated ribbon and a bunny rabbit die (from Impression Obsession) and a little pearl for it's cotton tail
Please feel free to share what you create, it doesn't have to be a card.

Thanks for stopping by



6 comments :

Vicky said...

Your card is sooo cute Marlou. Love love love it!!

Eileen said...

Marlou, your card is stunning.

pattyo said...

Adorable, Marlou!

Angi Barrs said...

I love this beautiful onesie!

Kristie Goulet said...

Love this, Marlou! ♥

Mandy said...

Marlou, your onesie is absolutely adorable ! I really don't use this die often enough either.

xx