Tuesday, 11 June 2013

♥ Clearly Besotted Challenge ~ Anything goes ♥





Hi there :)  sorry haven't been blogging much, I have an "ear infection" (",)
and it's driving me up the walls, plus this weather doesn't agree with my sinuses :( ...... ah well, just have to sit it out.

I'm delighted that there is a new challenge :) at one of my "favourite" stamping companies and I know a lot of you will agree with me :)
Clearly Besotted have their very first challenge ~ Anything goes, so I kept mine
CAS using some splatter background stamps and sentiment is from Clearly Besotted
many thanks set (which as I always say, a must own set)



thanks for stopping by




7 comments :

Gibmiss said...

Hi Marlou
Fabby card... Love those Splatters....
Hope you will soon feel better
Hugs Sylvie xxx

Karen M said...

Very pretty card, indeed, Marlou. Love the ink splats, as always. So sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well lately. Hope you'll soon be on the mend x

Michelle said...

Hi Marlou, so sorry to hear about your ear infection. Hope you feel better soon xx Love your card, really loving those splats. Thanks so much for joining us at the Clearly Besotted Challenge xx

pattyo said...

Awesome card, Marlou! Hope you feel better soon.

Caryn said...

Another one of your amazing designs - this is so pretty - love the funky splattery look!!
Glad you could play along with the Clearly Besotted Challenge.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Purrfect Paper Creations said...

Such a fun card!

Chris L.

Stephanie said...

Love this card, it looks fabulous! Thank you so much for taking part, I really appreciate it :) x