Sunday, 12 May 2013

♥ Simon Says Stamp ~ Things with wings card no.2 ♥





I made a quick and very simple card using this wee wooden owl embellishment that I bought off Ebay last year and added some pearls to his eyes and stamped a sentiment from a Technique Tuesday Ali Edwards stamp set.  The background paper I thought matched up well as it is a wood grain pattern from Studio Calico. I'm entering this into Simon says stamp ~ things with wings" challenge :)



Hope you are having a good day


6 comments :

Karen M said...

Ooh, isn't this so cute! Love the little owl, Marlou. I'm really into wooden embellishments just now, especially the studio calico ones but they're so hard to get. My daughter is in Florida just now so i'm hoping she can pick me up a few bits and pieces at a reasonable price although crafts is not her thing! She knows what I like though. Hope you're well. Kx PS i'm hoping my package comes tomorrow, will let you know.

pattyo said...

I love this card, Marlou! The owl is adorable!

Pia S said...

I don't know what it is about owls, but I just love them! What a fabulous clean layout you've chosen for this sweet wooden owl! Great card!

Angi Barrs said...

Love that sweet owl!

Mandy said...

Marlou, your owl card is absolutely adorable!
xx

Joy said...

Eeeek! I am in love with your owl..so darn cute.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog