Wednesday, 1 May 2013

♥ Let's Craft and Create ~ one for the girls ♥




Our challenge this fortnight over at Let's Craft and Create is "one for the girls"  .... so I finally get to use my Quickutz revolution die which I bought "last year" .... LOL ... I love ballerina's and this die would make beautiful pictures.  I added sentiment from Clearly besotted and some pearls.  I like the CAS elegant look
Would love to see your creations :) :)
I'm going to enter my card into a new challenge I found, " Stampin for the weekend  .... to use die cuts or punches ♥



have a lovely day ♥


5 comments :

Sasha said...

CAS and beautiful, Marlou! I love your gorgeous ballerina and such an apt sentiment, too x

Mandy said...

this is so beautiful and elegant Marlou.
xx

pattyo said...

So sweet and cute!

Eileen said...

Lovely card Marlou.

Suzie McFloozy said...

Simply stunning - lovely x
Thanks for playing along with us at stampin' for the weekend & good luck x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo