Wednesday, 3 April 2013

♥ A "splash of colour" ♥


I'm back again ... :)   I just got these Making memories stamps after seeing my friend Mandy use them and "of course" I just had to get a set ... LOL ;)  I'm loving all the splash of colour and water colouring , spray misting etc ....
So thought this stamp would be great for me as my hands can get limited in movement.
I used the gorgeous Hero Arts tide pool ink pad for the splash and the sentiment is from Simon says stamp (Kristina Werner) I added these new enameled dots from My Mind's Eye which are FAB-u-lous!!!!!
A strip of washi tape and added the white dash lines which were a tip from the online classes and a nice finishing touch :)

Thanks for popping by again

12 comments :

Mandy said...

your card looks absolutely fab Marlou !
xx

Angi Barrs said...

Love the fabulous splash of color!

Sasha said...

Such a fab CAS design, Marlou. I love those colours! x

Eileen said...

Beautiful cards, love the colours together, great to see your feeling better!

xiumaiyuki said...

Love this sweet CAS! I have to check out that Making Memories stamp.

pattyo said...

Lovely card, Marlou! I love the faux stitching.

debby4000 said...

fabulous card, love the splash of colour.
luv
Debby

Vicky said...

Another beauty - love the sentiment stamp!! :)xx

Brandi said...

So cute! Love the splash of color!

Pia S said...

Such a cool, colorful design!

Karen M said...

Hi Marlou, this is such a sweet card! The colours are perfect and I love the splashes of paint. The washi tape just adds that little extra that now seems to define your style! Karen x

Audrey Pettit said...

I am loving that splash and the white dashed lines on this! And wow, are those enameled dots ever fabulous, too!