Saturday, 13 April 2013

♥ Hexagons ♥



Hi .... :)  ... i'm back with another card .. 3 in a week ... Yaaaay!!!
Today I used my new Hero Arts hexagon dies (which are fabulous) and taking inspiration from what I learned at the Online Pattern play class on how to use your patterned papers.  I then punched out 1/2" circle and popped on an epoxy dome sticker and a some enameled dots and sequin and sentiment from Clearly Besotted .... loooove this set, great thank you stamp set and will be a top favourite of mine


Enjoy your weekend ♥


10 comments :

Sasha said...

Such a lovely design again, Marlou. I love the fresh colours, too xx

Kristie Goulet said...

I LOVE this Marlou. I love hexagons and how you used them here.

Deb said...

wow, this is totally gorgeous, love the hexagons!
have a great weekend, Debxx

Mandy said...

Such a fab design Marlou, love your hexagons !
xx

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

Love this card Marlou! Great use of the patterned papers and that sentiment is just awesome!!

pattyo said...

Awesome card!

Brandi said...

So cute! I've been searching all over for a hexagon punch. Great card!

Diane said...

Cute, cute, cute, Marlou! I really like all the new hexy goodies out there and samples of CAS cards made with them. Love your sweet sample. Simply adorable! Hope all is well...good to see you are creating! Hugs, sweet friend!

Stephanie said...

Love all your recent cards Marlou & so happy to see you inking up 'Many Thanks' :) I am so happy that you won my little giveaway sweetie - please email my your address (I'm too lazy to look it up lol) xxx

Angi Barrs said...

Love those colorful hexagons!