Thursday, 4 April 2013

♥ Happy 4th birthday Simon says stamp ♥


Simon says stamp are celebrating their 4th birthday!! :)  So this week's challenge is to make a birthday card.
I went to town on this one with my "washi tape" .... LOL ... I adore the stuff!! :) :)  I made a colourful panel using strips of all different patterns and colours and some enameled dots and sentiment from Avery Elle stamps  I used my L'il inkers rectangle stitched frames (which are my fave) and i;m very happy how it all came together :)

Thanks for stopping by



12 comments :

Audrey Pettit said...

Adorable! Absolutely love what you did with the washi tape here, Marlou!

Dawny P said...

This is wonderful - a great design :) Thank you for joining us for our birthday celebrations over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge. Hugs, Dawny x

Sasha said...

Love the colours and designs of your washi tape, Marlou. You created a super card with them x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Marlou
Are you feeling better... I hope so.... Fabby card ... I to love the lili'Inkers Dies..... Got the square and rectangle .... Stitched Flowers and the fish tail one ....
Hugs Sylvie xxx
I have a lot of followers saying my post are not coming on there Blog ... 2 weeks is the last one.... Can you let me know......
Hugs Sylvie xxx

xiumaiyuki said...

So happy and absolutely fun!! You have such a pretty washi tape collection.

pattyo said...

Cute card, Marlou!

Debbie said...

What a fun and bright card!! Washi is fun, isn't it??

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous.
luv
Debby

Brandi said...

Loving all of the bright fun colors on this card!

Stephanie said...

Wonderful use of Washi tape, fab design :) x

Andrea, said...

Another great card Marlou, I love the stitched frame dies

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

Love all the colourful strips and the enamel dot accents here! Such a fun card!!