Thursday, 18 April 2013

♥ Father's Day ♥


I was very blessed to have won Stephanie from Clearly Besotted blog candy of this fab new set called "super Dad" and also the matching dies :)   I struggle with making male cards and this set is perfect for not only Father's day but any male theme cards.
I got these Papermania 4" x 4" cards (300gsm) fabulous quality from Cutting Edge Crafts and they are a lovely size to work with :)  I couldn't add my "bling" to this card, so this little wooden star came in very handy


Supplies:

Papermania 4" x 4" white cards
Clearly besotted "Super Dad stamps and matching dies
Studio Calico design papers
wooden star
Versafine black ink


5 comments :

Mandy said...

Great card Marlou! I've yet to ink mine up so loving all the inspiration!
xx

Kristie Goulet said...

Perfect masculine card and congrats on your win. :)

Stephanie said...

Love the stamping on pattern paper, makes for a very stylish shirt ;) x

Amy Kolling said...

Yep......this is awesome!!! Must go ahead and place that order for some CB stamps.....Stephanie is the greatest!

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

Very cool, love the funky tie!!