Saturday, 9 March 2013

♥ Simon Says Stamp ~ A bit O' Green ♥


I'm feeling very creative this weekend :)  This is the card I made for my Mother in Law using the same new stamp set and matching dies from Clearly besotted.  these daffodils are gorgeous!! as are the tulips :)
I'm also joining in with Simon Says Stamp this week ~ A Bit O' Green ~ so I think my card fits well for the challenge :)

Supplies used:

Clearly besotted spring blooms stamps and matching dies
L'il Inkers stitched banner
Sentiment from Clearly besotted ~ Happy everything
wooden heart
pearls
Echo Park dotty paper

Thanks for stopping by ♥

9 comments :

Vicky said...

Fabulous! xxx


Gibmiss said...

Hi Marlou
Fabulous card.....gorgeous stamp... Enjoy your weekend....
Hugs Sylvie xxx

pattyo said...

Lovely card, Marlou!

Mandy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Marlou !

xx

Michelle said...

Gorgeous card Marlou, I love the pretty layout you have used xx

Courtney K said...

love your CAS cards. your mil will love this!

Audrey Pettit said...

Those daffodils are gorgeous! And love the little pearls you added to their centers!

Mandy said...

Fabulous CAS card Marlon, I love the pretty Daffodils.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx

Brandi said...

This is so pretty! Love that little wooden heart!