Thursday, 28 March 2013

♥ Say cheese ♥





I finally got to ink up my new Avery Elle stamps :)  they are fab quality!!  Camera trend is very popular at the moment and I really love it, hope it stays round a while :)
This weeks challenge over at Simon says Stamp is "anything goes" so I shall join in with my card
I'm still not great health wise,  but was delighted to be able to make a card.


Supplies used:

Avery Elle stamps
Camera print washi tape
Papertrey card stock
Neenah white solar card stock
sequins
Hero arts pale tomato ink
versafine black ink




9 comments :

pattyo said...

Lovely card, Marlou! So glad to see you're up to making a card. Hope you are better soon.

Deb said...

I so love this Marlou!
Debxx

Angi Barrs said...

Adorable camera card!

Gibmiss said...

Hi Marlou
Fabby card love the images
Hope you are feeling better
Hugs Sylvie xxx

Audrey Pettit said...

I love the whole camera trend, too! This is adorable, Marlou! So glad you've been able to craft a bit!

Debbie said...

This is really cute!!

Mandy said...

Fabulous card Marlou, hope you feel better soon.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx

Sasha said...

Love this, Marlou :)
Hope you're feeling much better and enjoying a lovely Easter x

Elsea Designs said...

Great card, love the colours.
Feel better soon.
Lorry :o) xx