Sunday, 24 March 2013

♥ Runway inspired challenge ♥






Hi there ... :)  I managed to make a card!!! :)  took me a while but got there in the end.  Things are still not 100% great with me, but I feel a great achievement by creating this card for Runway inspired challenge.  It is very frustrating when for the last couple of weeks I couldn't get near my stamps (",)
So it's just a day at a time with this Neurological functional disorder, just have to plod on, everybody has something in there life to deal with.

Anyhow enough about me and back to my card :)  I used neenah white solar cardstock, it's a favourite on the online classes and is a dream to stamp on.  My ribbon is from my ribbon drawer, perfect colour for the challenge and I had this "one" ribbon buckle that I had in my stash box (it's actually off an old top I cut off and kept)  The mannequin die and co-ordinating stamp are from Papertey and the sentiment from Clean and simple stamps.

Thank you to everyone for all the lovely get well wishes you left for me, I appreciate every single one :)


11 comments :

Anneke said...

you got wonderful inbspiration and as we can see in this beautiful card.
love the stamp!.
hugs to you.
Ann

Mandy said...

yay Marlou..well done you, and what a fabulous card it is too!

stay warm and take care of yourself.

xx

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous card Marlou.
luv
Debby

pattyo said...

Lovely card, Marlou! Love the added touch of the buckle. Hope you are feeling much better soon.

Angi Barrs said...

Fabulous! Love the colors.

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, yay! I'm so glad you were able to manage a bit of crafting, Marlou! And what a beautiful card! Love the bliss sentiment on the dress form! And really love the trim and buckle! Fabulous up cycling there!

Gibmiss said...

Hi Marlou
Glad you are feeling a tad better ......
Fabulous card....
Hugs Sylvie xxxx

Dortesjs said...

wonderful card this and great inspiration

Andrea, said...

Stunning card Marlou

Debbie said...

This is really pretty!!
So glad you were able to craft a little! You have such a good attitude about your illness, too!

Pamela said...

This is gorgeous! I love the satin ribbon and the stamp you used! Thanks for joining us at Runway Inspired Challenge!