Monday, 18 March 2013

♥ Just checking in ♥





Hi there :)  ... Just in case you all have been wondering why I am quiet at present,  I took another relapse with this "Neurological functional disorder"  :(  I have been in bed for past week only able to get up for couple hours per day.  Totally missing my crafting ... I decided to sign up for the latest online card making class to help pass the time and learn some new things :)
Don't know how long this relapse will last as it is very unpredictable :(

So in meantime, I shall be resting and enjoying the class and popping over to visit your blogs :)

Thanks for stopping by ♥


15 comments :

Faye said...

Saying a prayer for a quick return to health for you, Marilou.

Mandy said...

Hope you start to feel better soon Marlou, in the mean time enjoy watching the classes and surfing the net. Look after yourself xxx

Sasha said...

Sorry to hear this, Marlou. Hope you feel much better soon. Hugs x

Vicky said...

Sorry to hear that Marlou. Do hope you'll be up and about again soon. Take care now.
Vicky xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Marlou
Sorry to hear you are not well.....
I have also signed up to that class... Fabulois tips and ideas...
Hugs Sylvie xxx

Judy1223 said...

Oh, Marlou, I am so sorry to hear this...I do hope you feel better very soon. In the meantime, rest and enjoy the online class...there is a time and a season for all things! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Angi Barrs said...

Hope you feel better soon! Hugs!

Michelle said...

Sorry you are not well again. Sending you get well wishes Marlou. Enjoy the class, I have signed up for it too :0) xx

pattyo said...

Hope you are well really soon, Marlou!

Kristie Goulet said...

Sorry to hear this Marlou! Praying for you friend! Enjoy browsing the web and watching the videos for the online card class, I am a student too. :)

Debbie said...

Sorry to hear you are not well again!! I'll be praying for you!

Brandi said...

Oh no. I hope you get to feeling better soon. Sorry you have to go through something like that. I'll be thinking of you and wishing you a speedy recovery.

Audrey Pettit said...

So sorry, Marlou! Take care of yourself and feel better!

Eileen said...

Marlou, sorry to hear you are unwell again, hope your feeling better soon.

Stephanie said...

Yes, I was wondering....sorry to hear this Marlou - sending you lots of love my darling xxx