Sunday, 3 February 2013

♥ Clean & Simple Cardmaking 2 online class ♥




Keeping up with my "Homework" ... LOL :)  this technique was from day 3 which I looooved.  Simply by stamping on white office labels {a bit like making your own washi tape} and trying to keep everything in balance.  Hope I managed to capture this technique (",)
I'm entering my card into Cas-ual Friday's challenge ~ using letters creatively 

Supplies:

Butterfly dies ~ Clearly Besottted

Hope die ~ Wplus9
White office labels
Wooden mini stars
Pearls and gems
Background stamp from Pink Paislee

8 comments :

Mandy said...

Marlou, this looks absolutely fab ! Loving this idea.

xx

Beth said...

as always Marlou gorgeous.

pattyo said...

Lovely card!

Kim Heggins said...

Beautiful card and I would give you an A+ on your homework.

Diane said...

A really lovely card Marlou.

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, what a fun technique and a completely adorable card!

Gibmiss said...

Hi Marlou
Fabby card.....
Hugs sylvie xxxx

Michelle said...

Gorgeous card Marlou. I love the black and white pattern with the Kraft and the pop of red. Hope you are well hun xxx