Saturday, 2 February 2013

♥ Clean and simple Cardmaking 2 ~ Homework :) ♥




I signed up to the Clean and simple Cardmaking 2 online class and I am sooooo delighted that I did :)
Amazing tips and techniques from well known card designers.
It's a looooong time from I had any "homework" and even then .... I didn't do it ... LOL :)
So my card today is from one of the cards from day one and this is my take on it.

Supplies:

Cardstock {Craftwork cards}

Stamps:  Clearly Besotted
Washi tape
Stitches embossing folder
pearl stones
Circle nestie
3d sticky pads

Thanks for stopping by, and you can mark my homework out of 10 if you like .. haha!! :)




8 comments :

Mandy said...

You get star of the week from me for your homework Marlou !! Such a beautiful creation, love it! That washi tape looks delicious :)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

xxx

pattyo said...

I think you earned a "10" on this card, Marlou! You go to the head of the class!

Judy1223 said...

You definitly aced this homework, Marlou! (A 10 out of 10 for sure!)

Kim Heggins said...

Nice to see that we are in the same class...how fun. Your card is just beautiful. Enjoy your home work too.

Sasha said...

Your card is fabulous, Marlou! I love everything! Such fun taking part in the online class, too x

elettrarossa said...

...10! Have a nice week end, Elettra

Gibmiss said...

Hi Marlou
Gorgeous card... Very nice....
Hugs Sylvie xxxx

Debbie said...

This is beautiful!! Great job on your homework!! :)