Saturday, 9 February 2013

♥ Birthday ♥




Today's card ... keeping with my CAS {love} ;) .... I used a stamp from my new Hero Arts set .. looove these.  Added a little ribbon border (Tilda ribbon) and "of course" pearl stones. I wish I had some of the spray paint mist, we were shown in class how to do this technique .. and it looks fab and I think it would have looked well on my card instead of the pearls (",)  I shall try this when I get some ♥
I also used my new impression plate from Papertrey and the ink also from Papertrey.
Please don't forget to check out our latest challenge at Let's Craft and Create ~ Birthday.

Have a lovely evening ♥


7 comments :

pattyo said...

Lovely card, Marlou!

Mandy said...

this is stunning Marlou. Absolutely perfect !

xx

Cherry's Jubilee said...

wow...would never had guess you as a cas girl..very pretty though!

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous card!

Vicky said...

Another fabulous design Marlou. Lovin' the CAS style :)xx

Judy1223 said...

Hi Marlou! What a beautiful card...you do such nice work with your Hero Arts stamps! If you want to join in their challenges, you link your cards up to their Flickr group...there is a link to it on the blog sidebar. A really fun place to play...really nice people there!

Audrey Pettit said...

Just beautiful!