Thursday, 3 January 2013

♥ Papertake Weekly ~ Anything goes ♥



My new stamps and matching dies arrived this morning from Clearly Besotted and I couldn't wait to get them stamped up :)  The matching dies are amazing!  they even cut through felt for me :)
This is a little gift card, always handy to have at hand :)
I stamped this cute little guy on the matching die in versafine toffee ink and just "had to" add pearls to his eyes .. LOL ;)
I mounted on 3d pads on a tag inking around the edges with white ink, added some jute and stamped the
sentiment directly onto the card.
I'm entering my little gift card into Papertake Weekly challenge ~ Anything goes ♥

Have a fab day
Marlou ♥

8 comments :

Mandy said...

How cute is this little guy ! What a sweet gift card Marlou.

xx

Sasha said...

So sweet and adorable, Marlou! xx

Judy1223 said...

What an adorable little fella! Love the owl on kraft and the soft white around the edges. Sweet!

pattyo said...

How sweet and adorable this is!

Audrey Pettit said...

Sooo adorable, Marlou! I just love owls!!

Diane said...

So sweet and happy. What a fun image and to have the die immediately there to work with...good for you. That would be so helpful. Love your sweet little creation, Marlou. Blessings on your day!

Brandi said...

This is soooo cute!

Stephanie said...

So sweet! Great job as always Marlou :) x