Sunday, 6 January 2013

♥ The Paper Players ~ Love is in the air ♥



As a new year has started I have found some new challenge blogs to join in and play along the fun :)
This new one {to me } ... The Paper Players challenge this week is .. "Love is in the air" ♥
I used Wplus9 "LOVE" die as my main image and layered a heart circle from love lives here Papertrey die set and the design paper is also Papertrey.   If you zoom in picture you will also see I have added heart die border from Memorybox.

Two posts in one day, I have been feeling
quite creative this weekend :)

Marlou xxx ♥

8 comments :

Mandy said...

you have been very creative indeed ! Another stunning card Marlou, love the heart border.

xxx

Julia Aston said...

What a pretty LOVE card Marlou! Wonderful colors on this!

Sasha said...

Your card is really lovely, Marlou...it's good that you're feeling creative, long may it continue! xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so gorgeous.
luv
Debby

Brian King said...

Two posts in one day? Keep that creativity flowing. :) Your card is really pretty - nice selection of bold colors. Thanks for playing with The Paper Players.

Debbie said...

This is so pretty!!
I'm having a hard time getting my brain to shift from Christmas cards to Valentine!

Michelle said...

Gorgeous card Marlou, love the layout and the fab DP xx

Ann Schach said...

Very pretty! I love the floral background! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players this week!