Sunday, 13 January 2013

♥ Flutterby Dreams ♥



Hi there :)  I received this beautiful set of stamps from my long time blogging friend ~ Mandy :) :) ~ Thank you soooo much Mandy!! ;)
We started blogging the same time back in 2007 and I am a design team member for Mandy & Eileen over at Let's Create and Craft ♥  
I just opened the set this evening and sat down to make this card for 2 challenges:

Cas-ual friday's ~ A round of applause ~ use at least one circle

Dynamic Duo's ~ yellow & green {which is something different for me .. LOL .. as you know i'm a pink girl}

The beautiful stamps are from Clearly besotted stamps and if you love to stamp and love great quality stamps I highly recommend this company.
I used Versafine inks and stamped all 3 butterfly images first and then punched them all out using my circle punch.  I put 3d sticky pads to raise up the middle image.

Thanks for stopping by ♥



14 comments :

Vicky said...

Fabulous card Marlou, I was torn between this set and flower arrangement! Although I would like them all! :)xx

Deanna Jean said...

Super cute card and great use of this week's colors. So glad you joined us this week at Dynamic Duos.

Carol L said...

I love the circles with those delicate butterflies! So pretty!

Mandy said...

Your card looks fabulous Marlou, really love the colours.

xxx

Sasha said...

Your card is fabulous, Marlou. Love your stamping and such a lovely sentiment x

Julia Aston said...

Love your circle design and those pretty butterfly stampings!

Sudha said...

Pretty sweet. Love the sentiment too.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

Audrey Pettit said...

Great color combo and great design, Marlou! Love how you used those stamps!

Stephanie said...

Isn't Mandy just the sweetest?! Your card is beautiful, I love the colours & the placement - another great design! Thank you yet again for saying such nice things :) xxx

wienerhoneymooners said...

SO nice! Love the colors and the circles and the stamp used on them too! Pretty card!

laughadaisy said...

This is lovely. ;-) The images are pretty in these colors, and I love the sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Dynamic Duos!

Christina Barnes said...

I love the elegance of your clean and simple design, Marlou. The butterfly images are gorgeous and I like the way you have layered them. Lovely use of the challenge colours, thank you for sharing your card with us at Dynamic Duos.

Karen B. said...

This is a stunning card, so classic and elegant. Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

Gibmiss said...

Hi Marlou
Fabby card... Nearly missed this one .....
Bhugs Sylvie
Xxx