Tuesday, 22 January 2013

♥ Birthday Wishes ♥


                            

Hi there, just over a week from my last post, haven't been feeling too great (".)
Just decided to make this wee card and has anyone "ever??"  left a die in their Cuttlebug by mistake while trying to cut out another die??? ..   Well I just did :( and totally "crushed"  one of my new Die-namic fishtail dies :(

I used my new Wplus9 nesting heart dies and butterfly die from Clearly besotted.  the birthday sentiment is also from Clearly besotted and the little curly wirl  :)

have a lovely evening ♥


6 comments :

Mandy said...

Gorgeous little card Marlou. Sorry to hear about the crushed fishtail die, it's so easily done.

take care,
xxx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Marlou
Gorgeous card.... Sorry about your fish tail Die .......
Hugs Sylvie xxx

pattyo said...

Pretty card, Marlou! Hope you feel better soon.

debby4000 said...

Love your beautiful card.
luv
Debby

Debbie said...

This is really pretty!! I love the Chevron paper and x's and o's on the butterfly!
Ooh! Sorry to hear about your die!!

Maureen said...

Beautiful card - love it! And I've accidentally run 2 dies through together a couple times. Luckily for me, they weren't completely ruined - sorry for your fishtail die!