Sunday, 2 December 2012

♥ The Ribbon girls ~ December challenge ♥



Another Christmas card :) .. I'm looking forward to Christmas it is my favourite time of the year
I made this card using Daydream designs new Christmas digi sets and papers (these are soooo cute)
I am quite limited to how I use my digital images and I tend to keep them simple ... print ... decoupage and decorate :) :)  I finished off my decoupaging with punching out a heart shape.  Topped it off with glitter and pearls for the sprinkles.
I used my Joy die from Wplus9 and also their snowflake die and another pearl
I'm entering my card into The Ribbon girls Christmas Challenge

Enjoy your evening
Marlou ♥

12 comments :

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card I love the image and the layout and colours are beautiful. Caroline xxx

Diane said...

What a sweet way to present this image, Marlou! Love the dimensional heart that superimposed on the mubh and all your little sprinkle on the whipped cream. Adorable!

pattyo said...

So cute, Marlou! Love the sparkle on the whipped cream!

Kim said...

Looks good enough to drink...so pretty!

debby4000 said...

Absolutely adorable card Marlou and gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

Sasha said...

Adorable card, Marlou. I love the dimension, your delicious sprinkles and lovely joy embellishment x

Mandy said...

What a fab card Marlou, really love the decoupage and the sprinkles look wonderful!

xx

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, this is SO cute, Marlou! I love that fun mug of cocoa with the adorable snowman and love the scattered pearls and text print background. The die cut sentiment is wonderful, too!

Debbie said...

Beautiful card!! I love the big pearl on the sentiment and the little ones on the whip!!

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Pretty card. Love the 3D and the little pearls are the cutest touch.
Caroline xxx

ShoKa said...

I love it, it's so funny! :)

Sudha said...

This is pretty sweet. I love this.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.in