Thursday, 13 December 2012

♥ The pretty little ribbon shop December challenge ♥


Continuing our theme "buttons" over at Let's create and craft,  I just finished this card :)  Using my "JOY" die from Wplus9 and used a white heart button for the "O".  The paper is from Marianne Scandinavian Christmas papers (looooove these) and sentiment from Papertrey.  I used my lacey and plain circle nesties and pearls ;) I am joining in also with The Pretty little ribbon shop December challenge ~ It's Christmas.
This is my first time joining in their challenge :):)

I'm on a wee roll with my creating lately ;)
Marlou ♥

11 comments :

Caroline said...

Beautiful card love the design. Caroline xxx

Mandy said...

another beauty Marlou...you are definitely on a roll and it's so lovely to see all your wonderful Christmas designs.

xx

Sasha said...

Another gorgeous card, Marlou. You're definitely on a roll x

Stephanie said...

Beautiful card, love the colours (that paper is stunning!) & those WPlus9 dies are a must have! Hope you're well sweetie pie xxx

brenda said...

a lovely clean crisp Christmas card Marlou.

Thanks so much for joining us at Pretty Little Ribbons challenge this month.

B x

Liz's creative corner said...

Lovely card, thanks for sharing with us at the pretty little ribbon shop challenge, hugs Liz xx

Donna said...

Hi Marlou, this is such a pretty little card and I love your combination of colours, the joy die is gorgeous :) Donna ♥ x

PS: Thank you for the lovely comment over at mine :)

pattyo said...

I love this, Marlou. So pretty!

Anneke said...

an other beauty you make Marlous.
have a nice weekend and hugs from Ann

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, so sweet and pretty! Love that blue and red color combo and love the joy lettering. The heart button in the center of the O is a fabulous touch!

Diane said...

This card is stunning Marlou. Hope you have a wonderful christmas.