Wednesday, 12 December 2012

♥ Let's create and craft ~ "Buttons" ♥


Over at our fortnightly challenge at Let's create and craft is "buttons" ... I know all crafters just love buttons, I know I do and have hundreds .. LOL .. you can never have to many buttons ;)
I made these little baby tags using Wplus9 onesie dies and simply added a little button to each of them.  The sentiment is from Papertrey.
This challenge runs until January 8th, so lots of time to join in with your projects :)
Pop over and see the gorgeous projects from my team pals and join in the fun

It's a beautiful crisp frosty day here, my favourite time of the year
stay warm :)
hugzz
Marlou ♥

6 comments :

Gibmiss said...

Hi Marlou
Fabulous tags .....
Hugs sylvie xxx

Sasha said...

Your tags are adorable, Marlou! x

Caroline said...

Gorgeous cute tags love them. Caroline xxx

Mandy said...

These are absolutely adorable Marlou!

xx

pattyo said...

The tags are so cute, Marlou! I'm so glad to see someone loves this frosty time of year besides me!

Audrey Pettit said...

What sweet tags! And a fabulous use for buttons. I am with you......got hundreds of the things and just can't get enough!