Saturday, 15 December 2012

♥ CAS-ology ~ Gift ♥


I'm enjoying playing along with all the different challenges :)  I discovered this challenge blog not too long ago and it's CAS-ology .... The theme is "Gift"  
I used my Die-namics tag tied with jute and would you believe this chipboard glittered gift die cut has been in my stash for quite a few years ... LOL .. I just found it the other day and thought it would look nice dressed up with some holly :)  (holly die from CC Cutters) and a red button
The sentment is from Papertrey "love loves here Christmas set"

Hope you are having a lovely weekend
i'm having fun today crafting, even made 2 Christmas gifts for
2 special friends :)

hugzz
Marlou ♥

8 comments :

Caroline said...

This is gorgeous I love the tag. Caroline xxx

Skye said...

A lovely CAS card. I liked the use of the tag and nice colour combination.

Bonnie said...

Very clever to do a gift on a gift tag! It makes a really lovely card!

pattyo said...

Pretty tag, Marlou! I'm in a mad rush trying to get some more Christmas cards/tags made.

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Super cute tag - and love that sentiment.
Merry Christmas
Caroline xxx

Rosemary said...

simply lovely... i really like the tag! so glad you found CASology and played along this week... hope to see you again!

Audrey Pettit said...

That glittered chipboard gift could not be more adorable or more perfect for this challenge theme! Love the holly you added, and love that happy polka dotted tag. Sooo cute!
And so glad to hear you got in some special crafting time! :)

Michelle said...

Thank you for my gorgeous card Marlou as well as my gift, I won't open it until Christmas Day but I'm sure I will love it. Hope you have a lovely day, sending Christmas blessings your way xx