Monday, 19 November 2012

♥ Snow family ♥



Isn't this the most adorable Snow lady and baby image?  It's from Daydream designs "Let it snow" set ♥
I'm not confident yet with overlaying digi images, so I tend to keep mine CAS adding my own extra little touches :)  the sentiment is from Papertrey Christmas "Love lives here" set and I added glitter (of course)
and a little decoupaging on their heads ... LOL ... kind of messed up my decoupaging a bit, but think it looks not too bad (",)

Have a lovely Monday
Marlou ♥

10 comments :

Gibmiss said...

Hi marlou
Fabby card.....
Hugs Sylvie xxx

Sasha said...

Your decoupage looks perfect to me, Marlou. Your snow mum and baby are really sweet and I love the sentiment. If only there could be peace on earth! :) x

Mandy said...

Absolutely adorable Marlou! Your decoupage looks great...such a sweet card, love it !

xx

Debbie said...

This is really sweet, Marlou!!
(I used the same image for my hop project!!)

Deb said...

this is so cute Marlou, adorable image!
Debxx

pattyo said...

I think this is so cute and adorable!

Kim said...

Wow...what a fun stamp set, really makes for a sweet Christmas card.

Diane said...

Oh how sweet, clean and crisp looking this is. I love that sentiment...it's perfect for the image. All your little touches of glitter perfection are fun too. Love your work, girlfriend! Soooo sweet!

Audrey Pettit said...

It looks adorable!! Love that little snow family!! So sweet and awesome coloring. And really love that beautiful sentiment, too!

Beth said...

Marlou not sure what you meant about messing up on your decoupage looks perfect to me actually it is so sweet and adorable love those images.