Friday, 23 November 2012

♥ Mini Christmas cards ♥


Hi everyone :)  I bought mini 3" x 3" pearl Papermania cards and they are sooooo sweet!! These are hard to find,  you get 20 in a pack with 20 envelopes.
I used my Wplus9 Christmas tree die (papers .. Marianne designs) and CC cutters mittens (paper ... Cosmo Cricket)  added little pearls to them and "bling" to the tree and a sentiment stamped from Christmas Papertrey Love lives here
I'm gonna make more of these, I looove them. If anyone know where I can buy more of these can you let me know?

Have a fab weekend ♥
Marlou ♥

10 comments :

Mandy said...

these are so sweet Marlou, just a perfect size.

xx

~amy~ said...

Marlou, these are so very sweet:)

Sasha said...

Your cards look really cute, Marlou. Those dies are so perfect for your sweet mini cards. Love those papers and your sentiment stamping.
Enjoy a lovely weekend! :) x

Pia S said...

Such sweet cards, love the mittens and what a lovely sentiment too!

Gibmiss said...

Hi marlou
So sweet.... Love your little cards..... I have some but noy sure where i had them from i will se if i can find out
Hugs sylvie xxxx

Gibmiss said...

Hi marlou
Just found some cards you want http://www.craftsuperstore.co.uk/ ....... Just put papermania 3x3cards
Hope this helps.......
Hugs Sylvie xxxx

Debbie said...

These are really, really pretty!!

pattyo said...

These are so cute and sweet!

Audrey Pettit said...

What absolutely adorable little mini cards, Marlou! I love the tiny size and love that Papertrey sentiment. The little die cuts dressed up with pearls and gems are fabulous, too!
Thank you so much for all the sweet comments you left for me on the SEI blog this week! I sooo appreciate you! :)

Faye said...

I love the mini Christmas cards, Marlou. Very beautiful work.