Friday, 16 November 2012

♥ Let's Craft & Create ~ Getting ready for Christmas ♥

I made this little felt snowman with a recent  Sizzix die and I blanket stitched round the edges.  I free hand cut out the scarf, stitched the eyes and added a wooden heart button.
Sizzix dies are amazing !!  they cut though chipboard, fabric and even 2 layers of felt at a time, love their dies :)  I get mine from Cutting edge Crafts which have free delivery and excellent customer service and fastest delivery ever :)
So just another Christmas idea for Let's Craft and Create challenge "let's get ready for Christmas"

Have a fab weekend
Marlou ♥

9 comments :

Mandy said...

So cute Marlou, have added him to challenge blog.

take care, and have a lovely weekend.

xx

Beth said...

Oh Marlou that is just so dang cute I love snowmen and this one is adorable...bet it will be hanging on your tree this year.

pattyo said...

I love this sweet snowman! Fabulous idea!

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Hi Marlou,
thanks for the visit and the lovely comments. As for the border on my card - the card blank itself is a petal point one from Craftwork Cards and the black edge is cut with a Spellbinders 'classic bracket' die.

Adorable snowman! The little wooden heart button gives him a cute country feel that's so popular right now.
Caroline xxx

Brandi said...

This is soooo cute!

Sasha said...

Your snowman is adorable, Marlou! You always make such beautifully stitched felt lovelies :) x

Eileen said...

Very cute Marlou, love your xmas projects they look awesome.

Diane said...


well....this is about the most adorable little thing I've seen! How perfectly cute...and I love the little wooden button. So sweet, Marlou. What talent you have, girlfriend!

Audrey Pettit said...

This is as sweet as can be! I absolutely adore felt ornaments, and adore snowmen, too, so this is completely up my alley!