Wednesday, 17 October 2012

♥ Let's Craft & Create ~ Dimension ♥


Hi there :)  yes another fortnight has flown by, and it's our challenge time over at Let's Craft and Create.
The theme is "Dimension".  It's a little difficult to show you the full dimension of my card , I tried my best with the close up photo.  I embossed kraft card stock with the wood grain folder, it is on 3d foam pads (which photo isn't picking up).  Then I layered notebook die from Papertrey and little bird from WPLUS9.  The branch is from the same set,  Sentiment from Papertrey.
Pop over to our blog and join in with us and see my team pals gorgeous cards :)

Have a lovely day
Marlou ♥

11 comments :

Audrey Pettit said...

Such a sweet card, Marlou! I love the little birdie with the heart wing and love the notebook die and woodgrain, too! SO cute!

Mandy said...

Fabulous card Marlou!
xx

Vicky said...

Sweet and pretty card Marlou. love it! :)xx

Eileen said...

Gorgeous card Marlou.

Deb said...

just beautiful Marlou, love the dimension!
Debxx

elettrarossa said...

I love it, so delicate and simple!

elettrarossa said...

I love it, so delicate and simple!

goodmoments said...

So sweet and simple with great effect!:)

Stephanie said...

This is beautiful & very stylish - you are a very talented lady! x

Diane said...

Super sweet card...I always have trouble too, trying to get my "pop ups" as I call them to show with my camera...but yours looks lovely!!

Marna said...

Oh, it´s so lovelly