Wednesday, 3 October 2012

♥ Let's Craft and Create ~ Borders ♥

Hi everyone :)   It's our fortnightly challenge over at Let's Craft and Create and the theme is borders.
I used these gorgeous papers from Echo Park ~ Victorian gardens and I loved how they co-ordinated beautifully together.  I did some zig zag stitching between each border and stitched a narrow lace border.  The felt rose is handmade by Andrea Budjack and I added a little pearl.  Sentiment is from Papertrey and also the die cut frame.  If you zoom in my picture you will see I have scattered little pearls here and there on parts of the roses
Pop over and have a look at the beautiful cards my team pals have made and please feel free to join in, remembering it does not have to be a card, maybe you are a stitcher, we would love to see your creations :)

PS:  I have another Die-namics die on ebay, used once, perfect condition, it's the jumbo scallop border.

hugzz
Marlou ♥

17 comments :

Sasha said...

OoooI this is so different for you, Marlou! I love everything about it! Such a beautifully created card! I love those pretty papers and your stitching x

~amy~ said...

I really love this Marlou!

Debbie said...

What a beautiful and elegant card!!

Deb said...

this is so beautiful, love the stitching and the sweet little rose!
Debxx

Pia S said...

Your card has such a beautiful and romantic look. The combination of pink, green and white is lovely, and the design is great!

Geri said...

Wowzers, Marlou!!! This is gorgeous!!!

Mandy said...

This is such a fab card Marlou, love everything about it...and the stitching is just perfect!

xx

pattyo said...

So beautiful, Marlou!

Anneke said...

this is a very classy and elegant card.
love the soft colors and the stitching.
greetings from ann.

Beth said...

Marlou this is beautiful those papers are to die for, great card.

Glimpses of My Heart said...

Marlou - This is beautiful! Those papers are gorgeous and the embellishments you added are just right!
Blessings,
Michelle

debby4000 said...

Beautiful sweet card Marlou.
luv
Debby

Donna said...

Absolutely beautiful card Marlou, those papers are lush! Donna x

Diane said...

Marlou...another fabulous beauty! Love the different sized borders from exquisitely coordinated papers. The sentiment and rose are just enough to perfectly compliment the card. I really like your rounded corners too. That is great inspiration. Must remember to do that from time to time for a little variety. Sweet card, from a sweet heart!!!

Vicky said...

Pretty card Marlou - I love those echo park papers, sadly mine are all gone! :)xx

Pauline said...

Simply beautiful! Love these papers and your fab stitching!

Eileen said...

Stunning Marlou love the pink colours.