Monday, 29 October 2012

♥ Joy ~ My first Christmas card for 2012 ♥


Finally got around to starting my Christmas cards :)  as I have to do all my crafting in stages I'm quite happy how this turned out :)
The background gingham paper is from Memorybox.  Joy die is from WPLUS9  and the verse also WPLUS9 .. I love their products.  The little notebook page die is from Papertrey and "bling" and a heart button tied with just to finish

Have a lovely evening
and I hope that all my blogging friends are safe
in USA with the terrible storm .. stay safe, sending
Prayers your way.

Marlou ♥

7 comments :

Pia S said...

It's a great first card! Lovely soft feel!

Deb said...

this is so beautiful Marlou! love the sweet little heart button!
Debxx

Ruth said...

Lovely Christmas card! Lovely to hear from you..always nice to come across a "neighbour."

Debbie said...

This is beautiful!! I love that sentiment!!

Stephanie said...

So incredibly stylish - I love that 'JOY' die - I do enjoy my visits to your blog Marlou :) xxx

Katiejane said...

Well done, I've made 4 so far and I'm pretty sure I'll be crafting til Xmas ve at his rate.
Pretty design, have a great day.
Katie x

Rose Ann said...

Congratulations on finishing your first Christmas card, and it's such a pretty one at that!! Love the Joy die with the heart button!! (I haven't made a single Christmas card yet.)