Tuesday, 9 October 2012

♥ Declaration of Hope day ♥

We are having a declaration of Hope day over at Daydream designs to remember loved ones we have lost to different diseases or disorders and who are struggling with disorders on a daily basis.
All my team pals have a personal story to share of what they have been through, lost loved ones or are suffering disorders themselves or family members they care for.
I would like to invite you to visit each blog, no requirement to leave a comment, maybe you may find comfort from reading every ones past and present difficulties, pain and loss.
There are some free dig's for you to create some cards yourself that maybe you would like to send to someone or hold a coffee morning.
I myself was supposed to be joining in today, but as you all know my own struggles are a day to day , minute to minute situation and this past week I have had a shocking time with my health.
I will however show my own card when it's finished and share with you.

love Marlou ♥




6 comments :

Debbie said...

I will be praying for you today, Marlou!!

Deb said...

sorry to hear you haven't been too well, hope you are feeling better soon!
Debxx

Papercrafting Princess said...

Prayers have been lifted up! Be encouraged

Beth said...

Sending prayers your way Marlou...hope you feel better soon.
Hugs
Beth

Kristie said...

I hope you are feeling better soon. Hugs!

Rose Ann said...

I will be praying for your health, Marlou! Hugs and well wishes! ♥