Sunday, 28 October 2012

♥ Cas-ual Fridays ~ Kraft on ♥


Hi ... :)  I made this card using some of my new craft supplies :)  ... Die-namics fishtail banners, Clearly besotted butterfly wishes stamp and sentiment from "Twinkle toes" set and new lacy circles from Nestabilities :)  .  I used Echo Park .. Victorian gardens paper (which I just looooove) and stitched around the fishtail banner (hard to see in photo) and of course "bling".  Versafine ink .. which I love also and cannot find any other ink to match theirs, they give such a crisp image.
I made this card for Cas-ual Fridays challenge and this weeks theme is to use Kraft cardstock , mine is from Papertrey.

Have a lovely Sunday

Marlou ♥♥

10 comments :

Pauline said...

Marlou this is so pretty! I love the kraft and pink combo and the lovely butterfly!

Mandy said...

This is such a beautiful card Marlou. Loving the use of Kraft cardstock and the butterfly image is gorgeous.

take care
xxx

pattyo said...

Very pretty card, Marlou!

Gibmiss said...

Hello marlou
Fabulous card ... I am waitinf for my fishtail die to arrive.....
Gorgeous....
Hugs Sylvie xxx

debby4000 said...

Beautiful card Marlou.
luv
Debby

Marna said...

Simply wonderful!

Diane said...

So pretty! Kraft looks great...always in style and love the simple layout. I need to do some CAS cards for a little give-away in a couple of weeks at a women's event. This sketch is perfect. LOVE the butterfly...you know me! Sweet card, Marlou. Thanks for the inspiration.

Gayatri Murali said...

Beautiful layout and pretty card. Thanks for joining us @ CAS-ual Fridays:)

Debby said...

New craft supplies are always so inspiring! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)

Rose Ann said...

I love your patterned banner, and your butterfly is so pretty!! Wonderful card, Marlou!!