Friday, 12 October 2012

♥ Ballerina ♥

Hi there :)  I got these gorgeous stamps from Stephanie's new company "Clearly besotted" .... they are just gorgeous!!!  This set is called Twinkle toes (how cute)  They stamp amazing .. lovely to work with.  I used Memento LuLu lavender on the Ballerina and added a teensy bit of stickles here and there.  Some "bling & pearls" and an Andrea Budjack handmade rose which I topped off with another pearl.
The sentiment is also from this stamp set and the background card is from Memorybox.

have a lovely weekend 
Marlou ♥

7 comments :

Mandy said...

Marlou, your ballerina card is absolutely beautiful !
xx

Michelle said...

Gorgeous card Marlou, I love the colour you have used. I haven't used this set yet so thank you for the inspiration. I wanted to say thank you for the lovely comment you left on my blog too about being on the DT :0) Hope you are doing well hun xx

Gibmiss said...

Hello
Fabulous card ... Love the ballerina.....beautiful......
Hugs Sylvie xxxx

Sanda Reynolds said...

Wonderful card Marlou! I love it! Have a beautiful Sunday, Sanda xoxo

Stephanie said...

I love your card Marlou, what a great design & so very pretty - you have embellished it perfectly! Thank you for your super kind words too, you are a sweetheart :) xxx

Audrey Pettit said...

What a sweet card, Marlou! Adorable little ballerina image. Love the soft lavender tone and the scattered bits of glittered accents!

Beth said...

Hi Marlou hope your having a good day love that sweet image on your beautiful card.
Hugs
Beth