Monday, 3 September 2012

♥ Rain or shine ~ Daydream designs ♥

 
Hi everyone :) This is another new relaease of digi's from Daydream designs Store. These are the coloured version (which are fab if you have dexterity problems) I find these extremely helpful and enjoyed working with this set. I decoupaged the umbrella , adding sparkle for the rain and bling!!
The sentiment is from Papertrey, but there is a sentiment set compatiable with this set. I just wanted to show you that you can mix digi and original stamps and papers and embellishments :) ... little bit of this ... and little bit of that :)
Also rain is not always a pain, since my past 5 months of this Neuro disorder, I have just loved watching the rain fall, listening to the birds sing, just all the little things in life most of us take for granted, we all do it , we are only human.
Im delighted that it is September, I love September through to December and im 40 in a few weeks, and it doesn't bother me one bit :) It's only a number :)
Everyday is a blessing so im thankful and have made some amazing friends through blogging

Thanks for looking
Marlou ♥

12 comments :

Sasha said...

Gorgeous! Marlou. I love your sweet image, which goes so perfectly with those lovely words, which are so true. Beautifully decoupaged and I love the touch of sparkly rain, too x

Mandy said...

This is such a beautiful card Marlou! 40...oh to be 40 again !! I thoroughly enjoyed reaching my 40th birthday... not so sure I feel the same about the next big one !!

take care

xxx

Audrey Pettit said...

I love your outlook on life, Marlou! It's wonderful to take the time to really enjoy the simple things in life. I think it's important that we all do that, I know I need to do that more myself. :)
Your card is absolutely precious and beautiful! Love the sentiment and love the detail you added to that sweet image!

Pia S said...

What a lovely card! I love the sentiment and your clean, colorful design! I'm a new follower!

pattyo said...

What a sweet card, Marlou! I love the glitter on the umbrella and the PTI sentiment. We've had a very rainy day here today, but I never mind the rain. I find it somewhat relaxing. I welcome each birthday--it's certainly better than the alternative!

Diane said...

Marlou...this is exquisite! What a sweet card. I love how you've mixed traditional elements with the digi. The bling is great too. I agree about rainy days...I love them. They seem cozy to me, and love crafting when I can listen to the rain. Just a beautiful card.

Beth said...

Marlou gorgeous card I too love this set so much fun to work with.

Rose Ann said...

Another sweet digi image, Marlou! I love the sparkle and bling you've added!!

Debbie said...

What a sweet card!!
You have a good outlook on life! Sorry to hear of physical struggles!! I will be praying for you!

Kristine said...

Hi Marlou!! What a FABBY card, I love that sentiment and have that one in a SU! stamp as well. Great layering of paper on the bottom - love the colors. Have a wonderful sunshiney day! *Ü*

~Kris
Daydream Designs

Traci M said...

Beautiful card, Marlou!! Your papers are perfect and I love that sentiment with this set!

Helen said...

oh, wow! I love your yellow umbrella girl!!! BEAUTIFUL! Blessings! ~H