Saturday, 29 September 2012

♥ Card no.2 for Creative Paper trade challenge ♥



Hi .... :)  I couldn't resist making another card using Andrea Budjack's gorgeous digi products
The "thanks" image is free from Andrea's challenge blog, which im entering this my second card to her challenge.  The background gingham paper is from Andrea's digi checks paper collection, which I stitched.  I stitched a red square and layered the image twice adding a little pearl.  Some red gingham ruffled ribbon and a felt rose (Made by Andrea, which I got from her Etsy shop) and I added a little pearl to finish.

have a fab day
Marlou ♥

10 comments :

~amy~ said...

darling card Marlou!

Pauline said...

Oh, I love your gorgeous card Marlou!!
That gingham is lovely and the apple really pops!

Geri said...

Marlou! How very sweet this is! Love the way you've topped off Andrea's pretty papers and images with the sweet gingham trim and the flower...love the touch of stitching, too! Just beautiful!! Thanks for another lovely creation from our challenge!!

Sasha said...

Your card is really lovely, Marlou. So clean looking, and pretty. I love your ruffle ribbon trim and sweet felt rose xx

JESSICA said...

Great card! Love your stitching and color combo! Thank your for playing with us this first week at the Creative Paper Trade! :)

Lisa said...

Marlou this is darling! Love the stitching and the ruffly trim. You've really highlighted Andrea's products so well! Thanks for joining us again at The Creative Paper Trade!

Jean Martin said...

This is such a sweet card Marlou! Lovely! :)

Jinny Newlin said...

What a pretty card, Marlou! LOVE that darling, felt flower and gingham trim, and the image is just perfect for this time of year!

Abby's Paperie Garden said...

I love the gingham pattern paper and the petite flower is so cute. Such a pretty card! I hope all is well friend.

xo, abby

Mandy said...

This is such a pretty card Marlou! Really loving your stitching.

xx