Tuesday, 25 September 2012

♥ The Creative Paper trade Challenge ♥

Hi :)  ... I finally get around to joining in with one of my favourite designers .. Andrea Budjack's new
challenge blog :)
I used Andrea's rustic heart digi papers .. stitched and layered them and cut out sentiment from framed squares.  Adding some stickles, pearls, cotton pink lace and a heart button tied with jute.
This card has been layered up a few times but I was so tired I couldn't get another photo shot of it.

Have a lovely evening

I have another Die-namics for sale on Ebay, jumbo Scallop border if anyone is interested, also a couple of Elzybells Christmas stamps.


Marlou ♥

9 comments :

Mandy said...

Great card Marlou!

xx

Sasha said...

Such a lovely card, Marlou. Love the pastel papers, layers, and pretty lace trim x

pattyo said...

Pretty card!

Geri said...

Oh, so very sweet and delicate looking, Marlou...just lovely! So glad you joined in with us at CPT!!!

goodmoments said...

lovely card!

Audrey Pettit said...

So, so adorable, Marlou! Love the mix of colors and love the lace trim mixed with that fun frame!

Kristine said...

Hi Marlou, this is such a cute li'l card. I love your open space on your cards--really adds to the focal point and cuteness. Thanks for stopping today. You may absolutely use the poem. It touched me today and I just had to share. I'm sure Helen would have been thrilled to see her words being shared :)
Blessings,kris

Andrea Budjack said...

What can I say other than...AMAZING! You are one creative crafter and always a pleasure to see what you come up with. Thank you for supporting and joinging our CPT Challenge!

JESSICA said...

Ohh, this card is beautiful! Love the embellished heart! Thank you for playing with us at the Creative Paper Trade first challenge!