Sunday, 12 August 2012

♥ Some exciting news to share ♥


Hi everyone :)  Today I have some very exciting news to share :)  The lovely talented Diane Noble
asked me to join her design team :)  Diane has opened her new store, and I am so excited for her and look forward to being part of a team full of very talented designers.  Daydream Designs Store is full of the most beautiful digi images and sentiments and over on Diane's blog there are some free images for a limited period.  Why not pop over and catch some of the freebies, the quality is perfection!!!

have a fabulous Sunday
love Marlou ♥♥♥

9 comments :

Sasha said...

Congratulations! Marlou. Enjoy creating! So happy for you x

Elettrarossa said...

...A very good news! Compliments! Have a great time crafting :)

Diane said...

Oh, you are a sweetie, and that's why I wanted your heart and your talent right beside me! Thanks for the shout-out. So blessed to have you on my team, Marlou! God is so good!

goodmoments said...

Congrats! I'm happy for you!:)

Mandy said...

Such fabulous news Marlou ! Looking forward to seeing your wonderful creations.

xx

Kristine said...

Hi Marlou!! It's so awesome to "reunite" with you once again! In all my many blog template makeovers and changing my whole blog addy I had lost touch with some of my regular blogies... so happy to visit you again and better yet to be on Daydream Designs team with you!! Thank you for stopping by today :) I'm a bit behind as we just returned from a week's vacation. Lots of catching up to do but all fun stuff. Very excited for this new endeavor. Hugs to you Marlou and can't wait to see what you'll create for DD!! :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you, Marlou! Huge congrats!

Ira Huberts said...

Congrats Marlou and have fun on the team! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.com

Vicky said...

That's great new Marlou - Congratulations! :)xxx