Wednesday, 22 August 2012

♥ Let's Craft & Create ~ Stamp it ~ ♥


It's time for our fortnightly challenge over at Let's Craft and Create :)  "Stamp it" is the theme and we all love our stamps :)  you can use digital also if you choose.
I made this tiny notebook stitched the centre of it to bind it altogether.  Stamped on front two beautiful stamps from My Mind's Eye.
Pop over and checkout my team pals gorgeous creations and there is a beautiful stamp set you could win :)

Thanks for stopping by
Marlou x ♥

6 comments :

Sasha said...

I love that you stitched your sweet little book together, Marlou. Beautifully stamped on the cover, too x

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, wow! LOVE this, Marlou! This is one of my top-faves of yours!

Mandy said...

This is such a gorgeous notebook Marlou..love the stamp!

xx

Vicky said...

Simply beautiful Marlou - gorgeous little notebook. :)xx

pattyo said...

So cute!

Eileen said...

Lovelyl little notebook. It's great to have you back with us.