Monday, 2 July 2012

Yes ... I have been in hospital "again"

Hi there,  I have been in "hospital" again for the past 5 days :( 
I am exhausted, that's the 4th time in 13 weeks being rushed in by ambulance and
I really hope I wont have to see a hospital again :(
With this "Functional disorder" you take episodes which are identical to a stroke with no actual evidence of a stroke, but all of the symptoms are real, caused by blocked signals from brain to nervous system.  This happened again last thursday afternoon, they are very scary experiences.
I am now awaiting an MRI of my brain to totally confirm that there is no underlying disease.
If anyone wants to read about it here is a link ... www.neurosymptoms.org
as its toooooooo long to blog about.

Happy to be home ♥
Marlou :) ♥

10 comments :

Sasha said...

So sorry that you're going through all this, Marlou. I really do sympathise and understand. It's rotten when your not feeling well, and sometimes people don't understand. You may look good on the outside, but things are not right on the inside.
Look after yourself, and I hope you can have your MRI scan soon xx

goodmoments said...

I'm sorry to hear about your health problems.Take care Marlou,I think about you.

pattyo said...

Oh, Marlou, you poor thing! How scary! I do hope and pray that your condition will resolve soon. Sending hugs your way!

Mandy said...

Hi Marlou...it's been such an ordeal for you. So glad you are back at home, take things easy and take care of yourself.

xx

danni reid. said...

Oh Marlou, I pray the MRI brings peace of mind at least while your body rests. I am so sorry that you have had so many stays in the hospital, but praying this is the road to recovery for you. love to you!

Michelle said...

Hi Marlou,

I am so sorry to hear this. Haven't you been through enough this year :0( I would like to email you, I know I had your addy before but I lost everyhting with when my PC broke. Could you please emal me when you get a chance, I have something to ask you! xx

Vicky said...

So sorry to hear this Marlou. Sounds awful. Hope the MRI scan gives the result you're hoping for. Take care xx

Audrey Pettit said...

OMGoodness, I'm so sorry for you, Marlou! What a scary experience for you to continue to go through! Sending ((hugs))!

Diane said...

Chin up girl. It is only going to get better from here. You are in my thoughts. Take care.

Diane said...

Marlou...so sorry that you've been going through this. How frightening to experience these symptoms and not know what's going on. I'm so glad you are out of the hospital and will pray you don't have to go back. Hopefully they can uncover the causes and treat it. I'm going to read the article, but I'll continue to pray for you.