Sunday, 22 July 2012

♥ A passion for Papertrey ~ Anything goes ♥

I keep forgetting about A Passion for Papertrey's challenges until I was over at Mandy's blog :)
So the theme is "Anything goes"
I made these tags today using a punch and Papertrey kraft cardstock, also the Scripture is from their Christian set ... Everyday blessings  (which I love)
Off to link it up :)
Sorry haven't been around much, but you all know my illness at present and im experiencing terrible difficulties.  It took me ages making these tags as I drop thinks very easilly and even dropped the punch (",) thank goodness I didn't hurt myself as it is the big 3" punch (",)

hugzz
Marlou xxx

8 comments :

Mandy said...

Marlou, these are beautiful...so glad your blog seems to be up and running again!!

big hugs
Mandy
xxx

goodmoments said...

beautiful...

pattyo said...

I love tags and this sentiment is so inspirational. I do hope you'll be back to feeling great again soon.

Pauline said...

Fab little tags Marlou, I hope you get well soon xx

Deb said...

your tags are so pretty! Hope you are feeling better soon hun!
Debxx

Vicky said...

Love your pretty tags Marlou. Take care :)xxx

Audrey Pettit said...

Your tags are just precious, Marlou! I love, love all things kraft, so these are right up my alley. Lovely scripture and love the white inked edges. White on kraft is one of my favorite looks.
So, so sorry to hear that your experiencing such bad symptoms. ((hugs))

Donna said...

Beautiful tags Marlou, sorry to hear things are so difficult for you right now, stay strong. hugs Donna x