Monday, 4 June 2012

♥ Look what I won ♥


Isn't this absolutely beautiful :)  Carrie from Cherry Blossom Tattoo has been interviewing talented Etsy crafters and as you know I had an interview on Carrie's blog also.
So this talented lady La Creature and You  makes absolutely gorgeous creations, you need to check out her fabulous Etsy shop.  This is a burlap box (which I loooove burlap) and a beautiful stitched heart
Im so looking forward to receiving it and storing all little crafty bits in it :)  Just love having hand crafted stuff :)  So this beauty will be a lovely addition to my Craft Room

Hugzz
Marlou ♥♥

7 comments :

Mandy said...

Lucky girl...this is absolutely lovely!

xx

Lauren said...

WOW! Awesome Marlou!

lacreatureandyou said...

You're very welcome Marlou, I'm glad you like it, it will be on its way soon.

Sasha said...

Hi Marlou,
Lovely to see you blogging again, and yes, your
little burlap box is beautiful...what a lovely win, which I'm sure will have cheered you up x

pattyo said...

Congratulations to you! Don't you just love homemade gifts?!

~amy~ said...

Darling!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

OMGoodness! How adorable! So right up my alley. Enjoy!