Wednesday, 6 June 2012

♥ Let's Craft & Create ~ One layer ♥

Well I am absolutely delighted to be able to make a card :) after weeks of ill health, I have had a rough ride, never thought I would have been able to lift a stamp again, I have what's known as Functional disorder which I "will" make a full recovery from :)  There are loads of different types, quite complex thing (",) in a nutshell I have had to learn to re-train all my muscles again as there are blocked signals not getting through to my nervous system which have caused me a list of problems from paralysis to speech impairment, but the good news is I am making great progress and every day brings me a step closer to a full recovery .... baby steps ... but I'm getting there :)  Thank the Lord :)
This is a tiny note card I made for Let's Craft and Create challenge team and I'm pleased at my first attempt that my hand stayed steady :) Yaaaaay!!!!
Please pop over and see my team mates creations and join in the fun ♥♥

hugzz
Marlou ♥♥

11 comments :

Mandy said...

oh Marlou...I am so happy for you, what a great achievement! Your card is gorgeous.

big hugz

xx

Eileen said...

Beautiful card, good to know you are feeling better. Hope you keep getting well.

Sasha said...

It's lovely to see you creating something pretty again, Marlou. The illness you have had sounds horrible, and I'm so pleased to hear that you're much better. Your little note card is beautiful x

~amy~ said...

Oh I love the silhouette!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, so pleased that you are getting better and hope it continues.
luv
Debby

goodmoments said...

Beautiful and stylish card!:)

Elettrarossa said...

Your card testifies you're doing great! My best wishes...Take care!

Audrey Pettit said...

OMGoodness, Marlou, what a scary thing you have been going through! I am SO very, very sorry for you! Thank goodness you will make a full recovery! ((hugs))
Your card is absolutely adorable! I love the font and love that sweet silhouette and frame. The black and white combo mixed with just the touches of turquoise are SO eye catching!

pattyo said...

I'm so sorry to hear that you've had such a scary problem but glad to hear that your outlook is good. Be patient with time. You did a fantastic job on the card. Sending hugs your way!

Pauline said...

So glad you got a diagnoses Marlou, and thankfully you know you will return to health in time.
Lovely card for your your first time back, wonderfully crisp stamping and elegant pearls.

Vicky said...

So happy to see you back Marlou and what a lovely card.
Glad to hear you're on the road to recovery, your positive outlook on life is an inspiration! :)xxx