Friday, 15 June 2012

♥ A few new things I made ♥



Hi there,  I couldn't sleep too well last night, so I got out my beading tray and made all these decorative Gracie pins :)  The top 2 are hat pins which I love, or you could wear them as a lapel brooch.  The 3rd set are Gracie decorative pins for card making or would be lovely to collect fancy pins and add them to a beautiful pin cushion :)
Just thought I would share these as im delighted with them.
They are for sale in My Etsy also added more few bits and bobs :)
Don't forget to pop over to our challenge ... Let's Craft and Create "Anything goes"

Have a blessed weekend
Marlou ♥♥

7 comments :

Sasha said...

All beautifully created, Marlou. Very pretty beads and pearls...gorgeous! x

Deb said...

a good night's work I would say, they are beautiful!
Debxx

Donna said...

So pretty Marlou, its terrible when you can't sleep but it makes it easier when you have something so pretty to show for it. Keep strong. Donna x

Elettrarossa said...

Lovely indeed! My favorite is the second, with those little wings, too cute!

goodmoments said...

These pins are just plain gorgeous.You do such awesome work!

Audrey Pettit said...

Sorry to hear you couldn't sleep, but you sure used the extra time to advantage! Your pins are absolutely beautiful, Marlou!

Diane said...

These gracie pins are so cute. Love the angel one.