Wednesday, 23 May 2012

♥ Let's Craft & Create Stars in your eyes ♥

Hi there :)

Over at our challenge blog ... Let's Craft and Create this fortnight the challenge is "Stars in your eyes"
I unfortunately cannot take part this fornight due to my health issues, but please pop over and see my team mates beautiful creations and use your creative skills to join us.
There are 2 beautiful stamps sets up for the winner!!! :)

Have a wonderful day, it's gorgeous here in Northern Ireland

Love Marlou ♥

8 comments :

Michelle said...

Hi Marlou,

How are you feeling now? I was so sad to hear you were in hospital. I hope you are recovering now and taking it easy,

Best wsihes,
Michelle xx

Vicky said...

Hope you're feeling a little better Marlou, thanks for all your lovely comments on my makes.
Take care
Vicky xxx

Laura Evangeline said...

Hope you're feeling better soon! Your pup is SO cute!

Pauline said...

Sorry to hear that you are still unwell Marlou, I hope you get well soon, and thanks for all your lovely comments on my blog cxxx

Audrey Pettit said...

Wishing you a speedy recovery, Marlou!

Sasha said...

Hi Marlou,
Sorry to hear that you have been unwell and in hospital. I do hope that you are starting to feel much better. Take care of yourself...I'll be thinking of you x

pattyo said...

I hope you are feeling better.

Audrey Pettit said...

Hi Marlou! Had to come see the photo of you and the owl! :) Aren't they just so majestic and amazing? I used to work with owls at the San Francisco zoo.........way back in the day......