Thursday, 19 April 2012

♥ Update ♥

Hi ..... :)  just a wee update on how I am.  No further on with my health, im in bed as I write this post :(  Waiting on word for an MRI scan.
I did however manage to make this little keyring for My Etsy, thought it would be cool idea for The upcoming Queen's Jubilee   My hubby photographed it for me :) he is the best husband in the world :)
I take one day at a time, that's all we all can do and put my full trust in The Lord :)

Pop back soon
hugzzz
Marlou xxx

5 comments :

Sasha said...

Your little key ring looks fab, Marlou.
Sorry to hear that you're still not well. Hope you have some news soon...Take care! xx

Deb said...

So hope you are feeling better soon and that you get your investigations done quickly!
love your cute little keyring and hubby is a great photographer!
Debxx

Sparrow Primitives said...

Hi Marlou, I'm so sorry to read that you are unwell. I hope you feel better soon. x Your little dog is absolutely adorable!♥

Mandy said...

hey Marlou...what a fab keyring and brilliant photography!!

Hope there is some news for you soon and you manage to get up and about again.

Big hugs
xx

Pauline said...

So sorry that you are still unwell Marlou, I hope that they find out what is wrong soon, and get you back on the road to recovery xx