Thursday, 12 April 2012

♥ I got featured ♥

Hi there :)

Still unwell, have to undergo a lot of tests, so im resting up.  I got admitted again to hospital but im home as consultant I needed to see was on Easter leave.
Anyhow on a brigher note this lovely girl from Northern Ireland featured me on her blog about Gracie's Corner (My Etsy) and other Etsy Northern Ireland Crafters :)
Sarah's Style watch .... So please checkout the link and let me know what you all think :)

Sending hugzz
Marlou ♥♥♥

5 comments :

danni reid. said...

i've been thinking about you marlou and hope and pray you have answers soon. congrats on the feature, love your shop♥

~amy~ said...

Congrats on the feature....take care of yourself!

Pauline said...

I hope you feell better soon Marlou, could it be allergy related asthma? My husband had that a couple of years ago, and I notice this past week he has been a bit wheezy. Take care xx

Vicky said...

Yay - that's great news! hoping you feel better soon.

Big hugs Vicky xxx

lynn said...

wishing healthier days for you, marlou:) congrats on your feature--gracie's corner looks wonderful!