Monday, 30 April 2012

♥ How blessed am I :) ♥

Hi Everyone :)

Well I cannot believe it , yesterday I won a prize over at Sue's Blog (Particrafts) , I won stamps and
wont know which ones until Mr Postman delivers them, so cant wait to see my surprise stamp set.
Then I entered the blog hop over at Pink Paislee and look what happened ..... :) .... I won there too ...

Look at all these fabulous goodies I won ........ I feel so blessed
Can't wait to feel stronger to create :)

Im sitting here smiling from ear to ear :)

Thanks for stopping by
hugzzz
Marlou xxx

6 comments :

Elettrarossa said...

...lucky you!

Sasha said...

Well done, Marlou...hope your wins have cheered you up and made you feel much better xx

Vicky said...

Ahh Marlou, thanks for your lovely comment. Enjoy your wins - really pleased for you. Hope you're feeling better. :)xx

Mandy said...

oh Marlou, how lucky are you, so many wonderful crafty goodies. Hoping you get to have a play with them soon.

take care,
xx

pattyo said...

Double congratulations to you, Marlou!

goodmoments said...

You are so lucky to win so many fabulous goodies!:)))