Tuesday, 13 March 2012

♥ The Shabby Tea Rooms ~ Spring is near ♥

Something a little different from me :) ... A round card (long time from I made one) and im always inspired by Sasha's gorgeous cards
I made my card for The Shabby Tea Rooms challenge ~ Spring is near  Plus they are celebrating their 2nd birthday, so a bit of a party going on over there ;)

Supplies:

Spellbinders circle hearts
Echo Park paper
Memory box grapevine wreath and bird dies
Memory box twig branch die
Pearls
Paper rose
Easter sentiment ~ Papertrey

Thanks for looking ♥♥♥

11 comments :

Mandy said...

Beautiful Marlou, such an elegant design. I actually made my very first round card just the other day!

take care
xx

Sasha said...

Fabulous, Marlou! I love everything about your card, especially your sweet bird on a branch and your flower.
Thanks for your lovely compliment xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous,beautiful card Marlou.
luv
Debby

Vicky said...

Fabulous card Marlou - love the design. I've struggled with circle cards in the past, you've inspired me to have another go! :)xxx

Deb said...

wow, this is so beautiful Marlou, love it!
Debxx

Pauline said...

Gorgeous card Marlou, I love these shaped cards too, that die cut looks so pretty too!

** Isa ** said...

What a lovely card Marlou x Those shaped cards are gorgeous xxx

pattyo said...

Beautiful card, Marlou! Look at that sweet Gracie on the sidebar (reminds me of my own)!

Pia S said...

I really like this one too. Great colors. Love the bird and the white flower - looks very elegant!

Rose Ann said...

I love shaped cards, Marlou...and this is gorgeous!! I love the images and beautiful dies you've used!! ♥

Cindy said...

Super cute card. That little birdie and the flower are the perfect touches. Thanks for sharing this with us in the Tea Room this week.